Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which makes orders within the Shop;
2. Consumer – in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the Online Store;
5. Online store (Store) – an internet service available at www.royalfashion.pl, through which the customer may in particular place orders;
6. Goods – products presented in Online Store;
7. Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Arde House and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website;
8. Consumer Rights Act – Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.royalfashion.pl.
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The eroyalfashion.com, online store operating at www.royalfashion.pl, is run by Royal Fashion Vipol Limited liability company, Aleje Jerozolimskie 214, 02-486 Warsaw.
Registered in the Central Register and Information on Activities (CEIDG), kept by the Minister competent for economy: REGON: 368499313, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CITY OF WARSAW IN WARSAW, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under the number: 0000700112. NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5223103395
|Name of the representative body:||MANAGEMENT BOARD|
|Surname and name||Function or position|
|Vu Van Dang||Chairman of the Board|
|Ha Phuong Linh||Vice Chairman of the Board|
5 000,00 PLN
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
- the terms and conditions for submitting orders via the online store;
- the principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: desktop or laptop computer, smartphone or tablet, Internet access required.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should get access to a computer station or terminal device with access to the Internet..
7. In accordance with applicable law, royalfashion.pl reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above..
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of eroyalfashion.com and download it and print it out.
III. The rules of using the Online Store
1. Registration in the Online Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registering at the Store, after reading these Regulations and accepting them.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store’s websites
The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
Royalfashion.pl may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Online Store’s resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the online store data that is not true, inaccurate or out-of-date, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- he committed an infringement of personal rights of third parties through the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- will allow other behaviors that will be considered by the Arde House Store for behavior that does not comply with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harm the reputation of eroyalfashion.com.
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store may not re-register without the prior consent of eroyalfashion.com
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized collection and modification of personal data sent on the Internet.
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- not providing or forwarding content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for royalfashion.pl
- use any content posted in the Online Store for your personal use only.
IV. The procedure of concluding the Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude the Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.royalfashion.pl and select the Goods taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
2. The choice of ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. During placing the Order – until the button confirming the Order placement is pressed – the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and the selected Product. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on the website.
4. After providing the Customer using the Online Store with all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among others description of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs..
5. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with eroyalfashion.com, in accordance with the Regulations.
The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of receipt of the Customer’s order to the Online Store’s IT system, provided that the Order is in accordance with the Regulations.
After the conclusion of the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all essential elements of the Order.
7. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of royalfashion.pl and download it and print it out.
Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation to the Client of the essential provisions of the Agreement for the sale of Goods takes place by sending the Customer to the e-mail address provided and by attaching to the shipment containing the Product confirmation printout, order specification and VAT invoice.
9. The Store reserves the right to cancel the full Order or part of it after three days of trying to contact the Customer. In the case of orders paid by prepayment, the costs of the unrealized part of the Order are returned to the account from which it was paid. In the case of orders with the selected form of payment on delivery, the cost of the Order is reduced by its unrealized part.
1. The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territories of the following countires: Republic of Poland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Great Britain, Italy. Delivery of the Order takes place at the address indicated by the Customer during placing the Order.
2. Delivery of ordered Goods is carried out via courier companies. The store does not provide the possibility of collection in person of purchased goods.
For customers ordering in the territory of the Republic of Poland:
- Delivery company InPost (planned delivery time: 1 day; up to 2 days)
- Parcel locker InPOST (planned delivery time: 1 day; up to 2 days)
- Delivery company GLS (planned delivery time: 1 day; up to 2 days).
For customers ordering in the countries listed in point 1, including the territory of the Republic of Poland:
- Delivery company (delivery up to 5 days).
By the term "day" is meant a business day, excluding Saturdays and Sundays.
3. The delivery deadline is calculated from the moment the Store sends the parcel and is collected by the courier company. The processing deadline of orders by the Store is 24 business hours. Execution of orders made after 16.00 goes to the next day.
Collection of goods in person is not available in our Store.
The delivery costs are in the Shipping costs tab.
Order costs will be indicated during placement of the Order.
4. Goods damage during delivery
In the case of distance shopping, our Store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods in transit. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during transport, we kindly ask you to report such a defect to the delivery agent as soon as possible and contact us. A delay in filing such a complaint or making contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under the statutory warranty for defects (point VIII of the Regulations).
Faster reporting of noticed damage caused during transport helps us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
In the case of a Customer who is not a Consumer at the same time: the risk of accidental damage or loss of the Good passes from the Online Store to the buyer at the time of entrusting the Good to the carrier engaged in the carriage of goods of a given type, or to the person or courier designated by the buyer.
* in case of order with more than 7 pairs of shoes, the order will be packed in a cardboard box for better protection of the products. The standard cardboard size is 60x60x30, but we will try to match it to the content of the order.
5. The shipping cost depends on the choice of the courier company.
Detailed price list is in this link: https://royalfashion.pl/Koszty-wysylki-cterms-pol-56.html.
The store informs that one time shipping cost includes up to 15 pairs for orders made with the chosen form of delivery:
GLS courier company (excluding international shipments).
The store informs that for orders up to 15 kg it is possible to choose the InPost courier, after the order exceeds the weight of 15 kg, the following delivery methods are available: courier company GLS.
For the selected form of delivery InPost Parcel Locker, this number is reduced to 4 pieces.
6. Shipping time by carrier company cannot be influenced by the Store. In case of problems with delivery of the parcel, please contact with our hotline for solution.
VI. Price and payment methods
1. Currencies accepted by the Store are: PLN (ZŁ), EUR (€), USD($), GBP (£).
Prices of goods include all components, including VAT (with distinction from the rate), customs and all other components.
2. The Customer in Republic of Poland may select one of the following payment methods.
- payment by bank transfer:
Royal Fashion Vipol Sp.z.o.o.
Aleje Jerozolimskie 214
74 1140 2004 0000 3002 7725 1609
mBank Oddział Bankowości Detalicznej
- payment in the PayU system
- payment in the Tpay system
- cash on delivery.
3. Orders with addresses to other European countires than Poland: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Italy or Great Britain have available payment methods via PayPal system and PayU system.
4. The store reserves the right to automatically cancel unpaid orders within 10 calendar days of placing the order.
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Only the Customer who is a Consumer has 14 days to withdraw from the contract. Consumers shall have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without providing any grounds.
The right of withdrawal shall expire 14 days after the day on which the contract is placed.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us, via an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can also fill out and deliver a withdrawal form electronically on our website eroyalfashion.com It shall be deemed sufficient for compliance with the withdrawal term if you dispatch the notification of exercising the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal term has expired.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, please inform us about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post or e-mail).
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
Address and contact details:
Aleja Krakowska 163 Hala 1
05-552 Łazy, Mazowieckie
Telephone: +48 22 247 21 97
You can also complete and send the withdrawal form or any other explicit statement by e-mail on our website eroyalfashion.com. If you use this option, we will send you prompt confirmation of receipt of withdrawal information on a durable media (e.g. by email).
3. To withdraw from the contract, please complete the withdrawal form. Please complete all fields. At the same time, we emphasize that this is not required.
4. To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, you only need to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract / to exercise the right to return goods at the eroyalfashion.com store.
5. The aforementioned entitlement cannot be used by persons who purchase a given product in connection with their business activity and additionally issue a VAT invoice.
6. We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
7. Please remember that the returned item cannot bear any signs of use and cannot be damaged.
8. The box with the returned item should contain the completed withdrawal form.
We also recommend that you attach a fiscal receipt issued when returning the item
- but we would like to inform you that adding the receipt is not obligatory.
9. The Store reserves the right not to accept COD return parcels.
Consequences of withdrawal
When you withdraw from this contract, we are obligated to refund all of the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except additional costs that result from you selecting a different delivery method than the cheapest standard method we offer) without delay and within no more than 14 days after notification by the Customer of withdrawal and receiving the return parcel.
For a refund, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless a different method is expressly agreed upon with you; in any event, we shall not charge you any fees for this refund.
The costs of shipping returned goods (based on the law of withdrawal) to the Store shall be borne by the Customer. The store also reserves the right not to collect parcels sent to collection points.
Dear customer, at the time of using the store's shipments (option available only for customers registered in the store who made purchases as logged in customers) on the last page you will find a label that should be placed on the shipment and subsequently assigned in the InPost parcel locker.We do not send courier for return shipments.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ( RIGHT OF RETURN) AT THE EROYALFASHION.COM STORE
Consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance Contract, without providing any reasons thereto, within 14 days of receiving the Product. At the same time, the Store voluntarily extends this time to 365 days, without limiting the statutory 14-day right to withdraw from a distance contract.
The right to return in the Store expires after 365 days from the date of order.
To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, you only need to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract / to exercise the right to return goods at the eroyalfashion.com store.
To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, i.e. 365 days from the date of order.
To exercise the 365-day right of withdrawal, please inform us about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email)
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
Address and contact details:
Aleja Krakowska 163 Hala 1
05-552 Łazy, Mazowieckie
Nr.tel.: +48 22 247 21 97
Adres e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complete and send the withdrawal form or any other explicit statement by e-mail on our website eroyalfashion.com. If you use this option, we will send you prompt confirmation of receipt of withdrawal information on a durable media (e.g. by email).To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, you only need to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract / to exercise the right to return goods at the eroyalfashion.com store.
The aforementioned entitlement cannot be used by customers who purchase a given product in connection with their business activity and additionally issue a VAT invoice.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Please remember that the returned item cannot bear any signs of use and cannot be damaged.
In connection with non-cash transactions at the eroyalfashion.com Store, the Store reserves the right not to collect parcels on delivery.
Consequences of withdrawal
you withdraw from this contract, we are obligated to refund all of the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except additional costs that result from you selecting a different delivery method than the cheapest standard method we offer) without delay and within no more than fourteen days after receipt of your notification of withdrawal
The costs of returned products are returned to the account from which the order was paid or to the bank account number / Customer's balance provided on the withdrawal form in the eroyalfashion.com store.
The deadline shall be deemed to have been met if the goods have been dispatched before the deadline of fourteen days has passed.
The costs of shipping returned goods (based on the right of withdrawal) to the Store shall be borne by the Customer.
The store also reserves the right not to collect parcels sent to collection points.
you use the store's parcels on the last page you will find a label that should be placed on the parcel and delivered to the nearest point of Poczta Polska. We do not send courier for return shipments. By using store shipments, it is possible to send a return shipment via InPost by posting in a Parcel Locker.
In connection with non-cash transactions at the eroyalfashion.com Store, the Store reserves the right not to collect parcels on delivery.
VIII. Complaints Related to Goods
Applies to the Customer who is a Consumer:
We are obliged to deliver the goods without defects. The statutory right of liability for defects of the sold item (warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  and subsequent Civil Code..
Complaints can be submitted:
- by writing to the following address: Royal Fashion Vipol Sp. Z o.o. CENTRUM LOGISTYCZNE, Aleja Krakowska 163 H-1/P-1, 05-552, Łazy.
- by means of electronic mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- via the claim form, which is available when logged into the Customer account in The Store
In the case of exercising the warranty rights - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods to the above postal address. In case the type of product or the way it was installed that delivery of the product would be excessively difficult, you must provide it to us where it is located. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission. We answer under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the goods to you. If the subject of the sale is a movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of issue.
Defective Goods may first be repaired or replaced, however, if none of the options is impossible to meet by the Store, the Consumer may apply for a reduction in the price of the defective Goods in the event of insignificant defects or withdraw from the Sales Agreement in the event of material defects of the Goods.
The nature of materiality is examined depending on the established facts.
The complaint should (1) provide information on the subject of the ad, in the event of occurrence and date of the defect; and (2) providing contact details of the claimants - facilitating and transferring consideration of the complaint by the Store.
The recommendations set out in the previous sentence have the form of only non-binding instructions and in no way affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without providing the recommended information.
Transaction refunds are made by bank transfer. In the case of payments via another payment system, e.g. PayU / Tpay or PayPal, transactions are carried out to the account number from which the payment arrived.
In other cases, to the account number provided in the form and the protocol of withdrawal from the contract.
COMPLAINTS ARE CONSIDERED INDIVIDUALLY FOR EACH ORDER.
The complaints is not applicable in the following instances:
- the difference in the appearance of the goods ordered and received, which result from the difference in the settings of the customer's monitor parameters, in particular the difference in colors and shades
- may contain traces of glue
- natural wear of shoes (for example, upper, sole , lining)
- mechanical damage (bruise, scrape)
- damage resulting from poor fitting of footwear to the foot
- damage resulting from improper use and maintenance.
However, the Store informs that all complaints are verified on an individual basis, and the above reasons for rejecting the complaint are only examples.
For products from the OUTLET category in the Store, the Buyer shall not be entitled to any warranty claims against those defects in goods about which the Buyer was notified before making the purchase - art. 557 §1 of the Civil Code.
Applies to the Customer who is not also a Consumer:
In the case of a Sales Agreement concluded with a Customer who is not also a Consumer, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Online Store's liability under the warranty for defects in the Good is excluded. This exclusion is ineffective in the event that we cunningly conceal a defect in the Good.
IX. Complaints of the product
Products presented in the Online Shop may be covered by a manufacturer's or distributor's guarantee. The detailed terms and conditions of the guarantee and its duration period are then stated in the guarantee card issued by the guarantor and included with the Product.
X. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. Eroyalfashion.com undertakes actions to ensure fully correct operation of the Online Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
2. Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services shall be submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Client is advised to include in the description of the complaint: information and circumstances relating to the subject matter of the complaint, in particular the nature and date of the irregularities occurrence.
4. The response to the complaint by the Seller shall take place immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
XI. Out-of-court procedures of settling complaints and making claims as well as rules of accessing these procedures.
1. The use of out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and vindicating the claim is of a voluntary nature. The following information is informative and does not constitute a Seller's obligation to use out-of-court dispute resolutions. The Seller's statement of consent or refusal to participate in the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes is submitted by the Seller in writing or other durable media in the event that, following a complaint filed by the Consumer the dispute has not been resolved.
The Client being a Consumer has the following exemplary possibilities for out-of-court means of dealing with claims and vindication of claims:
- The Client is entitled to apply to the permanent consumer court arbitration referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001, no. 4, item 25, as amended), requesting the resolution of a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement.
- The Client is entitled to apply to the province inspector of the Trade Inspection in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), requesting the initiation of mediation proceedings on out-of-court resolution of disputes between the Client and the Seller.
- The Client may file a complaint via the ODR online platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The ODR platform is also a source of information on out-of-court settlement of disputes that may arise between Entrepreneurs and Consumers.
2. Detailed information about the Client’s, who is a consumer, ability to use out-of-court complaint and vindicating claims and rules of access to these procedures may be available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, in particular also at the following Internet address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection https://www.uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php.
3. Please be advised that we are committed to out-of-court dispute extension instructions of September 23, 2016 on the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. The entity entitled to extrajudicial management of companies between eroyalfashion.com and the Consumer is: Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection available under the service: http://www.wiih.org.pl/index.php?id=137&id2=136. The consumer may create an application for this entity to initiate proceedings on the out-of-court enforcement of consumer disputes.
1. The administrator of personal data is Royal Fashion Vipol sp. z o. o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 214 02-486 Warsaw e-mail: email@example.com. The administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
In matters related to your data, please contact us by phone +48 608 095 497.
2. Personal data will be processed:
to conclude and perform a sales contract on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) RODO,
to send the Newsletter based on consent Article 6 (1) (f) RODO,
as well as for marketing purposes, i.e. increasing sales, e.g. through recommendation algorithms, based on Article 6 (1) (f) RODO.
3. The legitimate interests in the sphere of marketing consist in particular of:
imited profiling performed by QuarticOn S.A. among others in a cloud computing, specific to the activity of the online store (hereinafter - the Platform) to use the so-called recommendation algorithms; in other words, we'll tell you what similar products to the ones you already bought might still interest you or we would like them to interest you,
using Facebook and Google as co-controllers of personal data, if you log into our store through these services or you are on our fanpage or Instagram eroyalfashion.com; in particular, by logging in when purchasing via Facebook or Google, you disclose your personal data to these companies and allow their processing in the scope resulting from their privacy policies.
4. Legally justified interests also include the disclosure of your personal data to legal services in order to ensure the compliance of our store with the law, i.e. to implement the principle of the lawfulness of personal data processing resulting from the GDPR.
5. Data is shared:
Royalfashion.pl the proper performance of the sales contract and for the marketing purposes described above,
Facebook and Google are the administrators of your personal data - of which we are a co-administrator - in case of logging into our store through the services of these companies; in this case, your personal data is processed in accordance with their privacy policies also to some extent in the USA, where, according to the decision of the European Commission, there is a sufficient level of protection for your data,
QuarticOn S.A. which, based on AI technology, helps us offer you products that you may be interested in,
courier companies in accordance with the current list of shipping possibilities, from which Poczta Polska transfers your data outside the EU, i.e. to the USA, where, according to the decision of the European Commission, there is a sufficient level of protection of your data - in order to properly perform the sales contract in terms of the obligation to carry,
accounting services for the proper performance of the sales contract,
legal services to ensure the legality of our business.
6. The data will be stored for the duration of the sales contract and three years from its implementation by us as an administrator. The above-mentioned co-controllers or processors store personal data for periods resulting from the specifics of their activities, e.g. accounting services - for the limitation periods of public liabilities and the duration of archiving obligations, legal services - for a period of three years from the termination of cooperation with us, Facebook, Google, courier companies - for periods resulting from their privacy policies. QuarticOn S.A. processes the data until we terminate the contract or its termination.
7. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify, delete, limit processing or transfer. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. If you agreed to send the Newsletter, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, i.e. unsubscribe from the Newsletter.
8. Providing personal data is not a statutory requirement, but it is necessary to conclude and perform a sales contract. If you do not provide personal data, the sales contract cannot be concluded and performed. Limited profiling - recommendation algorithms - is currently a market standard, but if you do not want it to take place in relation to you, you can limit it by excluding the collection of cookies in your web browser settings. This limited profiling is not the basis for any of our decisions within the meaning of Art. 22 paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR.
9. Personal data, in particular the e-mail address and order number, are forwarded to Trusted Shops GmbH in order to send a request for customer satisfaction after placing the order within 7 calendar days and to provide the customer with transaction rights.
XIII. Final provisions
1. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes with consumers is the court with jurisdiction over the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between eroyalfashion.com and a customer who is not a consumer is subject to the court having jurisdiction over our registered office.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of general Polish laws shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002, No.144, item 1204, as amended); For Sales Agreements entered into by consumer Clients until 24 December 2014 - the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product dated 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 22, item 271 as amended), and the Act on special terms of consumer sale and amendment of the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended); For Sales Agreements concluded with consumer Clients since 25 December 2014 - the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended); and other relevant provisions of commonly applicable law.